Big Four professional services firm KPMG opens their Lake Nona global training center.
The $450 million, high-tech campus will enhance the skills and services of KPMG professionals through immersive training in cutting-edge classroom and field environments.
- 55-acre, $450 million technology-driven campus
- 800,000 square feet of meeting, classroom, residential and dining facilities
- Bringing 80 KPMG career roles and nearly 375 non-KPMG jobs to the area
- 35,000 KPMG professionals from the United States will train each year at Lakehouse
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Explores Future Location in Lake Nona area - April 20, 2021
- NEW SPRINGHILL SUITES OPENS IN LAKE NONA ON BOGGY CREEK ROAD - April 16, 2021
- Pho Haven Opens this Week in Lake Nona area - April 13, 2021