Big Four professional services firm KPMG opens their Lake Nona global training center.
The $450 million, high-tech campus will enhance the skills and services of KPMG professionals through immersive training in cutting-edge classroom and field environments.
- 55-acre, $450 million technology-driven campus
- 800,000 square feet of meeting, classroom, residential and dining facilities
- Bringing 80 KPMG career roles and nearly 375 non-KPMG jobs to the area
- 35,000 KPMG professionals from the United States will train each year at Lakehouse
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- KPMG Lakehouse Opens in Lake Nona - January 15, 2020
- Lake Nona Partners with Verizon to Bring 5G to the Community. - January 9, 2020
- F45 Training to Open Early January 2020 in Lake Nona - December 20, 2019