Big Four professional services firm KPMG opens their Lake Nona global training center.
The $450 million, high-tech campus will enhance the skills and services of KPMG professionals through immersive training in cutting-edge classroom and field environments.
- 55-acre, $450 million technology-driven campus
- 800,000 square feet of meeting, classroom, residential and dining facilities
- Bringing 80 KPMG career roles and nearly 375 non-KPMG jobs to the area
- 35,000 KPMG professionals from the United States will train each year at Lakehouse
- Publix Grocery Store Anchors New Development in Tavistock’s Sunbridge Community - September 21, 2023
- Breaking News: Target in Talks to Join Lake Nona West! - September 19, 2023
- Welcome Alexandria Spinelli, the Culinary Artisan Behind Magical Charcuterie - September 14, 2023