Big Four professional services firm KPMG opens their Lake Nona global training center.
The $450 million, high-tech campus will enhance the skills and services of KPMG professionals through immersive training in cutting-edge classroom and field environments.
- 55-acre, $450 million technology-driven campus
- 800,000 square feet of meeting, classroom, residential and dining facilities
- Bringing 80 KPMG career roles and nearly 375 non-KPMG jobs to the area
- 35,000 KPMG professionals from the United States will train each year at Lakehouse
- Lake Nona’s First Indian-Style Restaurant Tastes Like it’s Here to Stay - November 3, 2022
- Just Announced: Pisco Express a Spin-off of Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar Coming this December - November 2, 2022
- Luna Group Real Estate Holiday Giveaway - October 29, 2022