A planned 2,558-acre, mixed-use community going up near Lake Nona wants to change some of its plans.
The Starwood project, being developed by Beachline South Residential LLC on land south of State Road 528 and east of State Road 417, will add a high school and new signage into the mix of commercial uses and thousands of homes.
Beachline South Residential LLC, an entity of Palm Beach Gardens-based Land Innovations LLC, wants to build:
- Office space on 1,680 acres
- Commercial space on 81 acres
- Public recreation and institutional areas consisting of 65 acres
- Industrial space on 33 acres
- Roughly 670 acres will be set aside for conservation.
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- UCF officially takes over the Sanford Burnham building, to become the UCF Lake Nona Cancer Center - December 5, 2018
- Lake Nona developer to start construction on 24,000-acre Sunbridge Community - November 30, 2018
- Brightline (Virgin Trains USA) High-Speed Train Connecting Orlando to Tampa one step closer - November 29, 2018