A planned 2,558-acre, mixed-use community going up near Lake Nona wants to change some of its plans.
The Starwood project, being developed by Beachline South Residential LLC on land south of State Road 528 and east of State Road 417, will add a high school and new signage into the mix of commercial uses and thousands of homes.
Beachline South Residential LLC, an entity of Palm Beach Gardens-based Land Innovations LLC, wants to build:
- Office space on 1,680 acres
- Commercial space on 81 acres
- Public recreation and institutional areas consisting of 65 acres
- Industrial space on 33 acres
- Roughly 670 acres will be set aside for conservation.
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- Park Pizza Lake Nona to Open in November - October 16, 2018
- Future Lake Nona Biotech Facility on the Horizon? - October 15, 2018
- 6th Annual Taste of Nona brings the Best dishes of Lake Nona together in one place - October 6, 2018