announces new tenants joining Publix at the Lake Nona Creekside Shopping Center including an eight-pump 7-Eleven gas station. Located on the northwest corner of Boggy Creek Road and Lake Nona Boulevard, the new 60,000-square-foot Creekside shopping center will feature restaurants, health resources, banks, and other local services.
New tenants include:
- A 3,010-square-foot, eight-pump 7-Eleven including a car wash in a free-standing location at the front of the shopping center.
- In the main building, Giovanni’s full-service Italian restaurant will open its second Lake Nona location in a 3,600-square-foot space. Nationwide Vision and AT&T will both open 1,200-square-foot locations. Lee Nails will join the tenants with a 2,400-square-foot location.
Nationwide Vision, AT&T, and Lee Nails are all expected to open before the end of the year. Giovanni’s and 7-Eleven are both anticipated to open in 2019.
Creekside will serve Lake Nona’s growing community east of Boggy Creek Road including the Ariel Apartments, Somerset Park neighborhood, Voxx International Headquarters, and the 2.3-million-square-foot Amazon distribution center set to open this summer. Creekside’s anchor, a 46,000-square-foot Publix, is scheduled to open in October 2018. Future plans for the area include a 120-room, select-service hotel to support airport travelers and Lake Nona visitors. The new hotel is Lake Nona’s fifth hotel project including the dual-branded Residence Inn and Courtyard by Marriott that opened in 2016. Two other hotels from Tavistock Hotel Collection – the Tavistock Town Center and Lake Nona Resort – have been previously announced.
Tavistock Development’s Senior Sales and Leasing Associate Joanne Ling represented the landowner in all transactions.
Sponsor: Maycumber Real Estate Team visit them at Weknownona.com
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- UCF officially takes over the Sanford Burnham building, to become the UCF Lake Nona Cancer Center - December 5, 2018
- Lake Nona developer to start construction on 24,000-acre Sunbridge Community - November 30, 2018
- Brightline (Virgin Trains USA) High-Speed Train Connecting Orlando to Tampa one step closer - November 29, 2018