Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar Coming to Lake Nona!
Pisco will be taking over the old Graffiti Junction location off Narcoossee Rd. They’re expected to open this fall.
All the Peruvian flavors will be in a single place: Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar Coming soon to Lake Nona.
Beneath the roof, you’ll find dishes made with Peruvian sazón criollo, including Lomo Saltado, Ají de Gallina, Ceviche, Causa Limeña, Tallarines a la Huancaína, and much more.
They describe it as a modern space and a lively atmosphere where you’ll create unforgettable memories.
Join the Lake Nona Social Private Club: Click Here
Become a Club Member and be among the first to try Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar
- Perks & Discounts at local businesses.
- Invites to Exclusive Private Events
- Up to 60% off general admission pricing at Community events.
- Free entries to many, including monthly Business Mixers (conditions apply).
- Insider news before it gets public.
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)