Tavistock Hotel Collection is excited to announce the official name for the new Town Center hotel which is currently under construction – Lake Nona Wave Hotel.
First announced in 2017, the modern hotel will echo the energy of Lake Nona Town Center with its modern, social vibe extending throughout the property. Designed by renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, the Lake Nona Wave Hotel boasts a sleek exterior, more than 200 guest rooms, sophisticated lobby, meeting and event space, plus a ground floor with a variety food, beverage, and retail options. A cornerstone of Lake Nona’s growing shopping and entertainment district, Lake Nona Wave Hotel is expected to open in 2021.
In addition to announcing the hotel’s official name, there have also been some updates to the original plans including:
- Adding an additional floor – an increase from 16 to 17 floors
- Lake Nona is working with FAA approval for the 17th floor
- Increased room count from 231 to 239 – including 17 suites
- Adding more than 2,000 square feet of event space – from 3,078 square feet to 5,359 square feet (total increase of 2,281 square feet)
Download the Lake Nona Social App
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- Florida’s First Snow Park Coming Late 2020 in Dade City, Fl - December 6, 2019
- Drive Shack to Reopen its Doors in Lake Nona - November 26, 2019
- Beep! Beep! The Region’s First Autonomous Shuttle Comes to Lake Nona! - November 14, 2019