Have you heard? A Drive-in Movie Theater Pop-up Event is coming to Lake Nona this Friday, May 29th 2020 at 8:30pm. If you blinked you missed your chance to buy tickets to this sold-out event. But no worries you have a second chance to attend. Lake Nona Social is giving a tickets to our subscribers!
🎉 Congrats to our Contest Winner Patty 🎉
Enter for a chance to win! Click Here
Friday, May 29th at 8:30pm
Location: GuideWell Innovation Center
Enzian and Bungalower are teaming up to bring you an amazing pop-up, drive-in experience at Lake Nona.
This drive-in screening of Back to the Future will be held in the parking lot of the Guidewell Innovation Center at Lake Nona, 6555 Sanger Rd. Look for our staff at the entrance to greet and direct you.
Please have your Eventbrite ticket ready to scan. You may show it on your mobile device, or print it out.
What you need to know:
- Your ticket is your space reservation. You must make a reservation in advance. Standby will only be accommodated if there are remaining spaces available upon the start of the film. Have your ticket barcode ready for us to scan upon entry.
- “Doors” open at 7:45 p.m. Any cars in the lot prior to that time will be asked to exit, and re-enter with their reservation ticket.
- The movie will begin at 8:30 p.m. We encourage you to support local, nearby restaurants in the Lake Nona area for take-out dinner beforehand.
- You will need FM Radio. We will have an FM transmitter on site and will let you know which station to tune into at the event.
- Walk-ups, bicycles, and lounge chairs are prohibited. This event is meant to encourage a positive movie-going experience while continuing to practice safe social distancing. Please stay in your vehicles. Thank you for understanding. (Chairs in truck beds are allowed)
- Cars will be parked according to size. This will allow for optimum viewing. We appreciate your patience with our volunteers and staff as we work hard to make sure everyone has an enjoyable evening.
- Restroom facilities will not be available during this event.
Advertising: Lach Orthodontics