Nina’s Studio & Spa will have its grand opening in Lake Nona on October 26th, 2019. Located at 12617 Narcoossee Rd. Suite 110 building 300 32832. Nina’s Studio & Spa is owned and managed by Lake Nona residents.
At Nina’s Studio Spa, they specialize in servicing the inner and outer self. Staying current with the leading beauty industry technologies, trends, and techniques like:
- Microblading – a method in which semi-permanent pigmentation of lines resembling hair-like follicles
areplaced over your eyebrows producing a thicker more defined eyebrow appearance; results can last 1-3 years.
- Lash extensions – lashes are applied individually, one at a time using a semi-permanent glue. The adhesive is specially formulated so it will not irritate the eye or cause damage to the client’s natural lash.
- Microdermabrasion – although not new to the beauty scene, this minimally invasive procedure exfoliates and removes the superficial layer of dead skin cells.
- Dermapen – a device that has several microscopic needles that oscillate faster, while creating the tiny wounds in the skin’s surface; this procedure revitalizes the skin by reducing the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles, and
In addition to these services,
Nina’s Studio & Spa
Address: 12617 Narcoossee Rd. Suite 110 building 300 Orlando, FL 32832
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- WholeMe – Groundbreaking Genetic Study is coming to AdventHealth - February 12, 2020
- 8 Major Upgrades Coming to Nona Adventure Park - February 11, 2020
- Veg’n Out a Plant-based Quick-Serve Restaurant Coming to Lake Nona - February 11, 2020