Last week Tavistock paid more than $63.885 million for the first 1,147 acres of “Poitras Property” under contract south of Orlando International Airport, the culmination of more than a year of negotiations and planning with the City of Orlando.
Here’s a breakdown from the most-recent development program:
- 2,734 residential units
- 100,000 square feet of commercial space
- 30 acres for a school
- 15 acres for a neighborhood center
- 12.3 acres for a community park
Older Verison of the Map belowDevelopment of the Poitras Property will ultimately be connected to the rest of Tavistock’s master-planned Lake Nona community to the north. Extensions are proposed for Medical City Drive southward into the property, as well as Hartwell Court.
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- Lake Nona Brings First Autonomous Shuttles to Orlando Spring 2019 - February 19, 2019
- High-Tech Medical Firm Invel Moving Global Headquarters to Lake Nona - February 18, 2019
- Culver’s Lake Nona Opening This Month – Now Hiring - February 8, 2019