Last week Tavistock paid more than $63.885 million for the first 1,147 acres of “Poitras Property” under contract south of Orlando International Airport, the culmination of more than a year of negotiations and planning with the City of Orlando.
Here’s a breakdown from the most-recent development program:
- 2,734 residential units
- 100,000 square feet of commercial space
- 30 acres for a school
- 15 acres for a neighborhood center
- 12.3 acres for a community park
Older Verison of the Map belowDevelopment of the Poitras Property will ultimately be connected to the rest of Tavistock’s master-planned Lake Nona community to the north. Extensions are proposed for Medical City Drive southward into the property, as well as Hartwell Court.
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- Nona Cycle 2nd Anniversary Ride - August 15, 2018
- CINÉPOLIS LUXURY CINEMA TO OPEN AT LAKE NONA TOWN CENTER - August 14, 2018
- Nona’s Delivery Service is Now Available for the Lake Nona area - August 13, 2018