Last week Tavistock paid more than $63.885 million for the first 1,147 acres of “Poitras Property” under contract south of Orlando International Airport, the culmination of more than a year of negotiations and planning with the City of Orlando.
Here’s a breakdown from the most-recent development program:
- 2,734 residential units
- 100,000 square feet of commercial space
- 30 acres for a school
- 15 acres for a neighborhood center
- 12.3 acres for a community park
Older Verison of the Map belowDevelopment of the Poitras Property will ultimately be connected to the rest of Tavistock’s master-planned Lake Nona community to the north. Extensions are proposed for Medical City Drive southward into the property, as well as Hartwell Court.
Latest posts by Lake Nona Social (see all)
- Park Pizza Lake Nona to Open in November - October 16, 2018
- Future Lake Nona Biotech Facility on the Horizon? - October 15, 2018
- 6th Annual Taste of Nona brings the Best dishes of Lake Nona together in one place - October 6, 2018