This is an original recipe by Gourmet Gratis of Lake Nona.
Serving size: feeds 4 people
Prep time: ~20 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cooked Iberia rice
- 1 cup cooked (grilled or baked) and crumbled salmon
- 1 cup raw chopped spinach
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp scallions
- 2 tbsp Iberia capers
- 3 tbsp olive oil
How to Make It
Heat oil in skillet at med-high heat.
Add carrots thyme and onions. Saute for about 5 minutes.
Add corn. Stir. Move to one side of the skillet.
Add egg to empty side. Let fry 1-2 minutes.
Stir in cooked salmon, scallions and capers.
Add rice. Stir vigorously.
Let cook together, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Remove skillet from heat.
Stir in chopped spinach.
Latest posts by Patricia Garcia (Gourmet Gratis) (see all)
- Gourmet Gratis: Savory Pita Pockets Recipe - September 2, 2018
- Gourmet Gratis: Red Bean Rice Delight - August 21, 2018
- GOURMET GRATIS: Simple Simple Fish Tacos Recipe - August 12, 2018